Friday, April 24, 2009

[This is a very rapidly developing situation. I realized Dr. Niman posted a Commentary, calling for a Pandemic. I myself, personally, do not feel I have enough facts right now, to agree....I will try to post as many articles as I can, of this information. In the meantime, here is a summary, that I am very grateful for, from my friend "Florida1" at "Flutrackers.com"

Ok - lets look at the facts -

1. Mexico has an outbreak of a virus that presents like influenza and involves the respiratory system. It has also been referred to as atypical pneumonia. There have been deaths and hundreds of suspected cases.

2. On the border with the United States is an outbreak of a new virus - a swine flu. These cases were found through a monitoring program for the detection of diseases in the border region. So far 7 cases are confirmed and all have recovered. It is transmitted human to human.

3. The government of Canada releases a memorandum warning about the illness circulating in Mexico. There are 10 suspected cases of this disease currently in Canada and 1 person who was very ill, has recovered.

4. In a media conference yesterday the CDC said that they could not confirm if the illness in Mexico is the swine flu illness seen in the 7 cases in the United States.

http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/index.php

No comments: